I had the honor of getting to be featured in the most lovely cookbook that I could not be more excited about. Not only is it absolutely beautiful but it focuses on like minded women in California doing what they love most! I am so humbled to be featured alongside so many amazing ladies!
Homemade or store-bought dough (We like to make our own, recipe below)
- 2 cups 00 flour
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1.5 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Recipe adapted from https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016230-robertas-pizza-dough
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together 2 cups lukewarm tap water, the yeast and the olive oil, then pour it into flour mixture. Knead with your hands until well combined, then let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Knead rested dough for 3 minutes. Cut into 4 equal pieces and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with dampened cloth, and let rest and rise for 3 to 4 hours at room temperature or for 8 to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use your fingers to stretch it. Top and bake.
- Tomato sauce
- Cherry tomatoes
Once the dough had been shaped, I spread the tomato sauce on first, then sprinkled with garlic and slowly topped it with all of the other ingredients
Sign up for pre-orders here!